Sunday, August 9, 2009

my plan to sleep at 12am failed.
went ion again to have lunch>wisma to collect phone>bball w/ chengyan
we're bballing tomorrow again.feel so damn shiok.
ugh,i thought i could resist myself from those fattening fries but y'know shaker fries comes once a year doesnt it?so i guess its all worthwhile.i shall try shedding some weight by running more tmrw.

tue-chinese test
wed-geog test
thurs-SS
I have yet to start revising for EOY.the thought of having to squeeze all my bio notes into my brain kills.must start studying now before its too l8.PERSERVERE.

happy birthday SG:)

P/S : GI joe was gr8 but transformers2 was better
P/S/S : I can't believe Channing Tatum's married!
P/S/S/S : I am going to watch UP

2 comments:

  1. i srsly have no time to watch,you caught the movie alre?I asked my friend to watch with me,but both of us have no time too.Poor me:(

    P/S : finally a comment!!

    ReplyDelete