Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i typed a whole long paragraph of some emotional bullshit and i deleted it cause its just not me to do that.the whole summary of that passage is that im a little embarrassed to post up the pichas i took cause it looks lousy and so ...idk how to describe but i would upload some day(very soon!i can sense my courage comin!)

SO...to cut the whole post short.
  • I can't believe I'm 16 next year which means I can go ZOUK,MOS all that bullshit n say hello to NC16 movies!!!
  • I've got my navy blue vans shoes + uniqlo hoodie9.90$ + unique long-sleeved shirt 39.90$ yesterday.Plus i decided what to wear for CNY alre.
  • I want to plan an event for my friends,but that would be too troublesome.
  • Yet to complete my assignments + self-study.so much for being hardworking~
  • Got a letter few days back saying on 27dec i need to go FSS to collect money since im in top10%.cant go down but i'll still get it.YAYY!!!!! :D
  • I miss my ol thick hair.Promise myself i wouldn't cut it till next year>.
  • last week i had the weirdest dream in my life : i dreamt that i had a guinea pig-dog.yes,n b'cus i neglected it,it spoke to me in mandrin saying"WO YOU TE YI GONG NENG" which means i have special powers.weird weird WEIRD.
  • as you can see,i started using twitter acc n its quite addictive.
  • m rushing through 2 books now : Dear John n the Alchemist.gr8 books.

R U CELEBRATING X'MAS?

btw,i'm planning to go down to Chinatown,Museums,Parks even Changi airport to take photos.Anyone interested in photography? :)

1 comment: