Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I was thinking to myself ,if i was born in America or even Japan,would I be a totally different person? would i be like american girls losing their first kiss when their 12 or 14? Removing hair on their arms,legs and what not?Or would I be dress in short mini skirts and socks that is up till my knee and made my hair curly?

but because of who I am,a girl in Singapore,

I look like a nerd
I am quite short
I am not pretty
I got no distinct features - small eyes,no nose bridge
I have yet to have a boyfriend
I am still a virgin ( m proud of that)
I have yet to have my first kiss

I think I should call myself the girl from the well!

1 comment:

  1. its really really hard to find such a sweet girl like you ! :)you have been well brought up! kuddos to your parents !

    ReplyDelete