Sunday, July 5, 2009


Happy 17th birthday brotha!
You're are the best bro on earth! Pls luv me alot k,cuz i luv you alot!
i am really happy to have you as a bro even tho we used to quarrel and fight but thats how love come about right?:)
From your lil sis~

(edited)
Travelled down to terminal 2 to have lunch at fresh bulgoggi,wasn't very nice.Their bap totally sux,however their steak is tempting me to try samgyeopsal more!I had lettuce with meat,so kstyle uh.maybe i should pull my family to eat samgyeopsal w/ me instead?hah,the bill appeared to be $145 - 6cups of drink,2 plates of chicken,beef,Veggies,3bowls of b.bap.I wasn't full enough,wanted to had icecream but too bad,none of them wanted to:( I can't wait for hols to come again! School still sux but i think it will sux lesser if the weather is better.

1 comment: