Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Physics sux to da max.i have absolutely no idea why i get really tired after the period after recess.My eyes feel extremely tired and my nose bridge aches when i wear my specs for too long.Spa is a killer man!I really bad at pratical stuff,y'know clumsy and all.i should really start running,ever since sch started i didn't exercise much due to laziness.Discipline made me did 300 skips per week and carrying weights.No worries,my weights are very light,1kg and 2.5kg per hand.My aim is to carry the 5kg.but before that,i have to run.maybe on thurs or fri?I guess my stamina deteriorated.well hope not since my stamina is lousy enough:(

i'm still eating alot.In fact i get hungry v.easily during the day and night...well that makes the whole day.OH AND MY WEIGHT VARIES(i wanted to use fluctuate but hah).Today aftr school i went home and pop 4 peanut biscuits,drank barley and took my weight.I appeared to be 1kg lighter,56kg! I know its still heavy but yay! I hope i can drop down to 55kg by this month.And 50kg when im 16.HAHA,nice planning right.Personally i think its abit impossible to go to 50kgcuz it was like my primary5 weight?but oh well.DIET.EXERCISE.uek 3days to concert i have yet to practice like how others do...hope i'll do well enough..


i luv big bananas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment