Tuesday, September 1, 2009

first day of the month

Somehow,i lose 1kg.but i gurantee plus chop that i'll gain it back after seeing myself gulping down so much food.Monday i managed to skip my 'running competition' and i went for netball interhouse,done my team proud by scoring 1 ball at the same time i throw my face for being an ex-netball player.WOW.after school,went swimming w/ pa,swam about 12laps?had lunch which was apparently EYERR stuffed myself 2 two long popiah and 1 minjiangkueh.awesome.then,i managed to skip my dinner and had cheese bread for supper.

today studied bio>emath>amath>eng.
i rlly do hope i can remember every single thing i've learnt man.
there's school tmrw :(
P/S : the 1-week-hols are coming,which means EOY's coming
P/S/S/S : december hols coming = maybe going bintan/batam = maybe working
P/S/S/S/S : bro work very hard for O levels k!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment