Monday, November 9, 2009

I'd outta town from 17-19november.I'll be going malaysia! Yay! Finally.Out of SG.It was really funny from how we changed out destination.From HK>Taiwan>Malaysia>Bangkok>Malaysia.All my mum's idea.Nonetheless,YAYs to me!!

Today was rlly...nvm.I woke up at 8,changed and went jogging.While walking home aftr my jog,my stomach started to hurt alot.I can barely walked.Matters became worst when i felt like shitting.So i crawl myself up and shit.Aftr shitting,i went to lie on the floor.Then again,I felt like shitting(no not diarrhea),& i felt like vomiting.But i know nothing is gna come out.I've not even had my breakfast! BOOS.Then,I used every bit of my energy left to the toilet to shit.So I sat on the toilet bowl and the vomiting sensation just had to come again.My stomach was really painful and i had no more energy to vomit out till i cried.Srsly.Require my abs muscle.Aftr which i lie down and starting shedding tearrs thinking why this would happen.I mean srsly its weird isnt it?

I'm looking for an event job for a day or two to just earn some cash.DSLR or HP next year?I've decided to study aftr my trip for 2 weeks(maybe1) and 2 weeks before bintan trip.can't wait for the bintan trip.get to bond with my classmates!!!LOLz.Though i love 2/3,i think 3/5 is nice.not as bad as i thought :) Thank you God for everything.


I want....Outings Ashley,LM,Xiaoen and co.
Food with CY / Jacky + LM.
PartyWorld w/ da girls.
Wait,i just realise,arent they the person?srsly,i think i should start making more friends.Too little friends to go out with...but blame my unsociable character.Damn jialat,when i leave CHR how?Btw,there's this zilian photo of me smiling with my teeth and i think it doesnt look like me at all cuz it looks damn girly.Plus the picz is blur(but then again,my eyes r closed)..i thought of posting it in FB to trick all the handsome angmoh boys to add me but nah...Honesty is the best policy! So here it goes:

No comments:

Post a Comment