Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Yours truly is back from her trip to KL.It wasn't really nice cuz i didn't get a chance to travel to the museum etc.Nevertheless,i bought alot of stuff for myself,so did my mum.Of course,we did bought some clothes for my dad n bro.And all these things we bought worth 1009RM..half of it was spent on my clothes.With 570+ RM,i got 8tops,one bottom n a pair of slippers.which means,with about 238SG$ i got 10 items.ZAI RIGHT.N for the first time i got something from ZARA,GAP& PullnBear.Cool not!!! I travelled on their shuttle bus + bus + 'MRT' n i almost quarelled w/ a malaysian lady n got my first haircut in malaysia.I must admit that malaysians are helpful...its just that their help aren't so useful.I can't speak malay and they can't rlly speak eng so yea.Thank God my mom can speak a lil bit of malay.I'm not rlly gonna type out the whole trip cuz no one's gonna read it.i just wanna say I LOVE BAKED SWEET POTATOS!!!!!!!

LUCAS TILL IS SO CUTE!!!!! TAYLOR LAUTNER IS CUTE TOO!!!!!
Edward cullen is NOT HOT OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment