Thursday, July 12, 2012

WISHLIST

1. JAZZ ALBUM~

 I dont have any singers in mind, so you'll need to choose it yourself :)


2. FLATFORMS!!!!!!! I really want a pair of flatforms so that i can look taller. But then again, i dont
   have any pictures for you guys to choose from.OH a very important information, my size is ard 6-7/
   38-39.
Designer Celerity Jeffrey Peer Toe <em>Flatforms</em> Lace-Up Shoes Loafers ...



Ad-long <em>Flatform</em>




3.Camera sling strap!!! The length must be long enough for me to sling it!
   for example,
  


5. BIG EAR STUDS.

   Unfortunately, it'll be hard for you guys look find a suitable one as i would only be able to wear the          
   ones made of plastic!

6. APPARELS. I really have no clothes. need you guys to dress me up!!!!!

   Something not too elegant but not too boyish as well~~

7. BASEBALL JERSEYSSS!!



8. SNACKS!!!!FOOD!GOOOOOOOOOOOD FOOD!


good luck~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment