Thursday, June 18, 2009

Possible w/ God

one more week to school reopens ...
i have yet to revise through all subjects,only geog and bio but just thoroughly.
im gonna spent 3/4 of the week left to study n finished up all the work and 1/4 to go out,well maybe if anyone calls me out or something.
I have yet to finished my chi book ...UGH have to do a book review and newspaper summary + compo + letter writing.shiatz!Who cares,i'm writing almost the same thing anyways.


oh,did i mention about a black pair of nike slippers i bought which costs me $27?thinking that would be comfortable(got brand mah!) and it the colour wouldn't run after asking the salesperson i bought it.I wore it last friday on 12/6 and in less than 30mins time,the front of my feet started to have blisters..so i got a red reeva 9.90$ slippers.
so i got to eat my fav stingray + sotong + satay + sambal kankong at downtown east.
wanted to exercise to burn fats but ended up sleeping.this week i only skate for 45mins + bmt w/CY.Make sure i run tmrw.concert is coming..double sianz.

7 comments:

  1. Shit you
    change url never tell me.. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. AT LEAST i link you right?dont talk so much.AND , 'SHITYOU' is my word.why are you using it?miss me too much?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO!!!I didnt talk,I just type.. =)
    Idk why I suddenly felt like scolding you "shit you" .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why dont you just say you miss me too much?instead of beating about the bush..Poor Winda,you can't express yourself well,i understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh dont think too much alright
    I know you miss me thats why you said I miss you.. HAhahHAha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can look through you,stop pretending! :)

    ReplyDelete