Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy daddy's day.

Happy Father's day :)
Its 11.31pm and i'm super hungry after talking to Cy about korean food & looking at these pics.


I got a new phone and changed my no. cuz i changed my line to SH.My phone was quite expensive,in my opinion lah,$128 after i trade in my cybershot phone.Hah,my phone has no memory card,too lazy to buy 1 either.Since i still can sms and call out just live w/ it?in any case,who has a 16MB or 32MB memory card?haha.i dont really like high tech phones.i want a baseball jacket! i saw something similar at fcuk but i didn't like the colour.im currently running out of tops and bottoms.Shopping h8s me! I was looking for at least a top/bottom/shoes last week and i can't seem to find anything even after walking for 5hours + .Poor me? I'M A FASHION TERRORIST.



My life will be different~

No comments:

Post a Comment