Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Who is like you Lord?

Here comes my stoicism.
Whats wrong with me these days?
Whatever it is,this day will be the end of it.

I srsly am grateful for what God did to me.What God brought to me,and what has yet to come.I am slowly having more faith in believing him and i trust that i'd be with him,by his side when the day comes.Have faith,be strong and believe! :)

Heyyo fellas' ! Whassup man. I went swimming yesterday morning w/ CY and we went to novena sq to try out K food.We went into the korean restaurant and we managed to try their potato pancakes and it turned out to be one of my fav food now.I can't wait to have samgyeopsal(meat/pork) and try out their steamboat! Not to mention,CY's dish and my saba set was good.Complimentary side dishes were bad!COLD FOODs ARE BAD.I went to cwp after my haircut and got my undies and i rlly h8 it cuz 2 of them are skin colour.i h8 skin colour stuff! but it was for sale and it came in a set.I had to choose btwn pink and skin of course skin! :( nyways,im not suppose to tell u my undies colour.!!
I WATCHED TRANSF 2 alre!!! It was a gr8 show.Its not all about machine talking kk,its funny!I didn't expect some of the part to be funny but it will be a show worth your $6 or even $8.btw,my mom got S.E w508. I must stop procrastinating the whole plan about studying and all.

P/S : i realized i luv writing things to myself
P/S/S : esp things like BE STRONG(JIAYOU) or telling myself about my own history
P/S/S/S : i luv mom,dad,bro and God.

Can you look through someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment